Listed from Left-to-RightEdit
- Photo Booth
- Redd's Secret Emporium (Known as Black Market)
- Dream Suite (Known as Inn)
- Fortune Shop
- Choco's Toy Shop (Known as Toy Shop)
- Club LOL (Known as Live Venue)
- Nook's Homes (Known as Realtor)
- Post Office
- Nookling Store (See Animal Crossing 5)
- Leif's Shop (Until T.I.Y.)
- Able Sisters/Shampoodle (Known as Tailor/Salon)
- Kicks (Known as Shoe Store)
- Shack of Artifacts (Known as Antique Shop)
How to UnlockEdit
- Museum: Available from Beginning
- Photo Booth: Pay a 15,000-Bell Photo Booth Public Works Project .
- Redd's Secret Emporium: Spend a total of 65,000 Bells in Redd's tents (Genuine Only).
- Dream Suite: Complete it's project.
- Fortune Shop: Have Katrina tell your fortune on 10 different days.
- Choco's Toy Shop: Present Choco (Appears in Main St. After Club LOL Opens +1 Week) with 3 gyroids.
- Club LOL: Pay Shrunk 100,000 Bells and give him 4 gyroids.
- Nook's Homes: Availabe from beginning.
- Post Office: Available from beginning.
- Nookling Stores: Available from beginning.
- Leif's Shop: Completely plant the designated Leif Zone.
- Able Sisters/Shampoodle: AS is in beginning, Shampoodle is unlocked after 30,000 Bells are paid at AS OR Kicks, or tthere is 1 bedhead case.
- Kicks: Spend 10,000 Bells at Able Sisters.
- Shack of Artifacts: Present Shaque with a Golden Furniture, have Lvl. 8 Nookling store or better.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.